Address81 rue de l'Université 75007 PARIS
Franco-American, Me Audrey Weissberg is a lawyer at the Paris and Quebec Bars.
She is a graduate of the University of Paris II Panthéon Assas (Master of General Private Law, DEA in Common Law), University of Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne (Master 2 of Law and Administration of Audiovisual Media) and New York University School of Law (LL.M in International Trade and Intellectual Property Law)
After several years with the Litigation and arbitration department of the English law firm Norton Rose LLP in Paris and with the Intangible property law department of the French law firm FTPA, she joined the WEISSBERG law firm in 2013 as a Partner.
She is particularly involved in international business law, in particular commercial law (contract law, joint ventures, franchises, intellectual and industrial property law (copyright, trademark law) and audiovisual law (privacy , sports marketing) as well as in international property law (inheritance law).
As a consultant, she advises companies and foreign entrepreneurs who want to settle in France with the different aspects of their installation (Trademark law, Regulations, companies, Partnerships form).
Within the framework of her activity as a litigator, she intervenes in particular in:
- ad hoc international arbitration and before the American Arbitration Association;
- exequatur of foreign judgments and arbitral awards;
- complex transnational commercial disputes following disputes related to joint-venture contracts; - procedures for obtaining international evidence in application of the provisions of the International Hague Convention;
- obtaining European enforceable titles and recovering titles obtained in France in the European Union;
- transnational disputes in the defense of heirs in international successions.
Admitted to practice