Arbitration and litigation
(Arbitration and litigation)
Our team has solid experience in national, international, ad hoc, or institutional arbitration.
We intervene more particularly in the context of arbitrations relating to:
- Air and maritime law
- Intellectual and industrial property
- Company law / Acquisitions
- International contracts: Foreign investments
- Commercial law / International negotiations and transactions
- Banking and financial law
- Distribution agreements, franchise, know-how license
- Construction law and real estate acquisitions
- Gas and Oil Law / Hydrocarbon Law
Throughout the arbitration and litigation process, we offer our customers the following services:
- Advice and drafting of the arbitration agreement
- Representation and defense before arbitration bodies
- Management of procedures for the recognition and enforcement of arbitral awards
We are called upon to act as arbitrator, either at the request of the parties to the arbitration or of the arbitration institutions.
Finally, we have the necessary expertise to provide you with quality assistance throughout the stages of litigation, thus ensuring your full representation before civil and commercial courts.
All our articles on arbitration and litigation