Maritime aviation logistics transport
(Aviation maritime transport logistics)
Droit de l’Aviation
Our firm acts on behalf of a French and international clientele, including manufacturers, insurers and operators in the aviation sector, as well as for airline crossings.
We deal with all the legal aspects related to aviation law. Our areas of intervention include:
– Conseil, négociation, rédaction de contrats d’affrètement avec et sans équipages
– Conseil, négociation, rédaction de contrats d’assurance aviation et contrats d’assistance aéroportuaire
– Financement et vente d’aéronefs
- Advice and audit of compliance with French, European and international civil and criminal regulations
- Advice, audit and support in matters of mortgage / lien and seizure of aircraft.
We also take charge of litigation and arbitration not only in all of these areas mentioned above, but also in the context of liability:
- Aircraft manufacturers, equipment manufacturers and air carriers, and maintenance workshops
- Civil aerodrome and airport operator
Our firm deals with legal situations related to ships and vessels of the seas.
We offer our customers (shipping companies, charterers, port agents, seafarers, and passenger natural persons) our expertise in:
- Advice, negotiation, drafting of sales, purchase and financing contracts for seagoing vessels
- Taking charge of provisional, enforceable and sale measures for ships or seagoing vessels (eg mortgages, privileges, garnishment, garnishment and garnishment).
- Advice, negotiation, drafting of Charter-part, charter contracts and other maritime transport contracts
In each of these areas, but also in the case of maritime operators' civil liability, we support our clients through arbitration or contentious procedures.
Land Transport and Logistics Law
Our firm has solid experience in the supply sector, logistics and other ground transportation activities.
We therefore offer transport operators our services in terms of advice, negotiation and drafting of contracts for:
- Transport insurance,
- National and international transport of goods or passengers,
(including freight forwarder and freight forwarder, freight forwarding, and equipment supplier contracts),
- Rental of vehicles and transport materials,
- Public market,
- Commercial related to transport,
- Logistics services (eg storage, shipping, depot, subcontracting).
- Licenses and tickets, waybills,
We advise and assess the compliance of your activities with national, European and international regulations on transport (e.g. industrial risks, unfair competition).
We also represent our clients before international organizations and defend them in the context of litigation or arbitration:
- In contractual matters,
- In the context of public procurement,
- In matters of liability due to products or transport operators.
See all our articles on aviation, maritime, transport and logistics